Thursday, June 4, 2009

Super Update #1


It's been months since I've updated this thing, so here's a bunch of random stuff in no particular order...


Melissa getting sworn in to the State Bar. She's a lawyer in Washington now!

Congratulations!

Cool glass windows in a movie theater

Our favorite Mexican restaurant - home of the strongest margarita in Seattle


Lunch and beers with my co-workers

Fresh food & sharp knives

Melissa with scary graffiti

Jeff & Maurice at Pet Expo 2009

Our Sunday picnic scene

The view from our picnic blanket - that's a little pond in the distance

Fire alarm at the Sur La Table HQ

My new wine glass holds 2 bottles

Banners I did for the Sur La Table HQ entrance

Melissa thought the guy sitting down with the sombrero looks like John Synco

Dude with tongue out

Another picnic. This is where we're seeing a concert in a few weeks

I like parking garage graphics

4 comments:

DG Beat said...

hip hip hooray for super update #1!

And, why do I have to be the guy sitting around in purple pants? Why can't I be the guy busting nuts on the back of a bull?

Rotten Little Pony said...

Sometimes you need to take a break from busting nuts and just sit down for a minute and be chill.

Rotten Little Pony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B-B-J & R Reilly said...

I think you should bring a couple of those wine glasses over next time so we can say we only had A glass of wine.