Monday, January 11, 2010

2010 update


I was going to let this blog die, but have decided to give it another shot. I think John Synco is the only one who will see it anyway...


A gate at seatac airport.



View from our hotel room in Long Beach.

My old work building.



Ramsey family christmas

Caplette family christmas

Fajita steam facial

For everyone who saw me during christmas - I cut my hair off


New Year's house party!




Melissa & the new issue of Quick Throttle

XXX Rootbeer



Space needle on the right.

Ballard market last Sunday

Finch's new santa jacket

Buddy Holly's tour bus



Tristan (our neighbor) and Melissa

Melissa's new brain bucket.



Gasworks park.

We're getting a nice camera soon - just in time to post photos of our whale hunting trip.


4 comments:

DG Beat said...

Now that's what I'm talking about! Nice post and great photos. Whale hunting? Is it that time of year already?

jack said...

Harpoon's!!

Tricia said...

I'm still reading!! Try to keep it up. Beautiful pictures. Tell Melissa that I can send her her beenie, just send your address.

dean said...

We have a trip to the San Juan islands planned in May. We won't hunt any whales, but we'll be watching them from a small boat that gets pretty close.