Sunday, April 20, 2008

garage clean up

The garage sale was so busy that I had no time to take photos.
Instead, please enjoy photos of me eating a sandwich, cleaning the garage, and Melissa's dad draining the gas from the Porche...


This is my 'save' pile

My Star Wars treasure is not worth as much as I originally thought. I think because ebay makes it so easy to get...

Surprise! I'm eating again...
It was close to 100ยบ, and Clint wore that beanie all day. Clint also saved the day by coming over to help. Thanks, I would have been screwed otherwise.


Garage sale pile


I put this picture up for Melissa. It's actually amazing considering what it looked like before we started.


Thank God for Melissa's dad Mike. I don't know what I would have done with out him.

8 comments:

Rotten Little Pony said...

Holy shit! Garage looks amazing. Jonny's so lucky!

Rotten Little Pony said...

Who bought the 80's lamp that looks like a bowling ball was shot by a neon blue blast? Or was that promptly moved to the "save" pile the moment some stranger exhibited an interest?

DG Beat said...

I bought a book.

//JRB:j said...

I have an At-At in my parents garage as well.

DG Beat said...

rotten little pony I received your message on the phone. I'm am lagging. I'll call you soon. Now it's time for drink drink. How's Dean liking it up yonder?

DG Beat said...

I'm am.

dean said...

I'm loving it here. I extended my stay a few more days. Be back on Sunday...

dean said...

Some knuckle-head bought the 80's lamp. It was hard to part with, but I know blue neon is not in our decorating plan