Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Commute

So, my typical work week commute begins here . . .



Those flowers grow at my bus stop. The bus drops me off here . . .



I walk a couple blocks to work, which is the building on the right just beyond the bridge in the background of the photo below.



That bridge is a pedestrian bridge. My office window looks out onto it. Many people walk inches away from my window all day long.



Everything in this city is on a hill or slant, including my office.

Yes, it's true. I work at Mystery Spot. I walked around a little after work on Friday. Storm was coming in . . .






Other stuff along the waterfront . . .







Saturday morning looked like this . . .




But, sure enough, it started to snow.







And because Dean asked for it - here you go, baby; Discovery Park. (I shot these photos while driving Mini through the park.)



2 comments:

Side-rails said...

great post. keep them coming.

dean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.