Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Chingy


Rest In Peace
1996-2008

"It is one of the cruelties of this world 
that the longevity of our dogs is shorter than ours".
Konrad Lorens

"Chings, my little angel, you brought such joy and happiness to my life, I will never forget you. You made me smile every day and filled my heart with your sweetness, devotion and love - you were my best friend. I will think of you when I look up at the birds and the squirrels in the yard and feel the sun on my face. We will meet again someday, my angel".
our mom, Carol Fuller



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful picture of that incredible dog. im so sorry, fullers.

Meg said...

I am so sorry you guys.....Chingy was amazing. Mark and I will never forget the snake...

carol fuller said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.