Friday, August 1, 2008

the hunt is on...


All my materials are finally done (except a real website), and I started sending samples to the agencies/design firms I like.

Sent stuff to 3 high-end agencies and one that's not as good, but who was actually hiring.  We'll see if anyone bites. It's kind of like fishing...

My portfolio is done, and it's huge - almost 2 feet wide and 14 inches high!  Kick 'em in the balls with huge images!

I finally like the look of my resume.

Put a PDF together so I can email samples to agencies I like.

Working down my list of places to apply.

Now I wait and see if anyone is interested....

3 comments:

DG Beat said...

Good luck Dean!

charles_h said...

Sending out portfolios, looking for work? Welcome to the Salt Mines, Big Boy; welcome to My World!
Props to the Mrs. and the um, kid...

;-)

B-B-J & R Reilly said...

don't do it Dean!