Saturday, August 2, 2008

Pork Friday!


We had a pretty wild night. 
Melissa made pulled pork sandwiches. She threw a pork shoulder in the crock pot for 10 or 12 hours, and it was almost the best pork I've ever eaten. I was sick from having too much.

Finch sat in the window with his bullie stick (which he swallowed 4 inches of later that night)

We talked to my mom on the pone for a while.

Hi mom!

Walked the dog.

We're mad because Melissa woke us up with her flash photography.

It's SeaFair this weekend and the Blue Angels are flying around. There's also drag-boat races. We're gonna stay in our neighborhood and avoid the crowds.

All for now.

4 comments:

charles_h said...

The Pork...The Pig...The Swine...
Is SOOOOOOOO good for you!
Whilst up in Seattle a few ago, we were all stopped at a drawbridge (near U-Dub) as the Blue Angels gallivanted about over Seattle. Quite the sight.
I think we stayed somewhere near Union Lake-Lake Union?
Does Finch dig the pig?

C.

dean said...

He likes a nice dried / cured bull penis. Haven't given him pork yet.
I honestly went into toxic pork shock. I ate so much that it made me sweat and curl in the fetus position.

mark said...

sounds more like what would happen if you gnawed on that bull penis [PEN-es] for an evening.

dean said...

Ron!
Yeah, sorry about the bike tools. We moved so quick I forgot about it.
Was going to hold them hostage and make you come up here and visit to get them back!

No, 356 is in a safe, secret place waiting for me to get a garage...