Friday, October 31, 2008

Vancouver party!

We went to Vancouver last weekend for Meghan's birthday party.


Mark warming up the sound system.


Melissa and Fiona.


That's Chris in the peacoat. He's demonstrating the chopping motion from a crackhead machete/sword fight near his house.


Meghan got Spanish tapes! (they're going to Argentina for a month)


Fun opening plastic utensils

 
Fruitcake


I haven't been to a real house party in ages. Look how crowded the living room was!


Hand slapping techniques


Mark and I.  Man, my head looks huge next to his



Outside got crowded too


Melissa and Hunter S. Thompson, just before crashing out


Anxious to get Finch, we woke up early and headed home. This shot was a happy accident - I really wish that truck wasn't there though


Every time I see this sign, I have a terrible hangover. 

Thanks for having us, that was one hell of a party! Vancouver is the best city on earth...


No comments: