Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hair fun

I got up early today and went on a hike. 
Towards the end, my beard was hot and collecting sweat, and all I could think about was cutting it off...

Before shot - or "the natural"

the "heavy metal"

the "pacific northwest", aka standard goatee

The "southern dandy" (my personal favorite - I might grow this out again)

The "Carolina half-stache"

Business on the right...

Party on the left.

Back to normal.  I feel so boring now without any facial flair.  
While I like the look of a beard, it just gets annoying.  It's also hot right now, so maybe it will come back in the winter (notice the self hair cut too!).

These are exciting times.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow wow wow.
we just had a discussion with your mom about you with a beard
i said i liked it
your mom was impartial

im going to miss it. although i do like the southern dandy.

mark said...

dandy is a dandy.

Rotten Little Pony said...

Damn baby. Beardie will be missed.

dean said...

It can be back in all it's glory within a few months...

charles_h said...

Does this also mean that someone is going to start looking for a job?
;-)

dean said...

I think subconsciously that is what happened. I even went to the barber and got an old fashioned fade. Getting tired of looking like a hobo-woodsman. Ready to rejoin society.

phases said...

dean. im going for one more month. ill place a beard photo on my blog. actually, ill go until september 1st.

Jack Crusade said...

you have completely lost it. Boredom in the northwest, I feel your pain I have learned way to many balero tricks lately. But I really do think you should have kept the dandy for a bit.